Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By JohnFH
Come up to Limerock for an open track day, I have an extra race legal helment.

I used to do Porsche Club racing until the tree fell on my 944, some day I'll get another one
By PaiN
You all are making me want to do something fun.....problem is I just hate everything :?
By SR9
myglimk2 wrote::lol:
At least you made it that far! I didn't get a chance before a wife and kids came along. :shrug:
Maybe once the kids are old enough and move out I can pick it back up.
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time and cash to participate in circle track racing. As john suggests try a track day, lot less demand on time and piggy bank.

I would like to try endurance carting : http://endurancekarting.com/

Looks like fun and would not break the bank if you get several on a team. They do quite a few events at lime rock this year too. they used to have an event at Stafford and Thompson.

John, My gear is all way out of date and would have to be replaced.

Pain, you gotta chill out and start enjoying more things. The stress will take a toll. :lol:
By Sebring_Pop
1949 Chevy Street Rod. A fun toy we enjoy.

By PaiN
SR9 wrote: Pain, you gotta chill out and start enjoying more things. The stress will take a toll. :lol:
Right.....life takes its toll, stress is my relief.
By Mike-Sid
I have a hard time limiting my hobbies, and finding time to enjoy the ones I have now.
Duck hunting is a passion of mine, I love being out in the marsh, or in the harbor before sunrise waiting for the action to begin.
Biking, (motorcycle riding) is also something I will always do. I've had a bike on the road for the last 18 years, and on and off before that.
Fishing and pheasant hunting are my other hobbies. With all the other shooting sports I do, that keeps me real busy.

Oh, and Long walks on the beach with JohnB when he is not eating or resting! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By SR9
Mike-Sid wrote:I have a hard time limiting my hobbies, and finding time to enjoy the ones I have now.
Duck hunting is a passion of mine, I love being out in the marsh, or in the harbor before sunrise waiting for the action to begin.
Biking, (motorcycle riding) is also something I will always do. I've had a bike on the road for the last 18 years, and on and off before that.
Fishing and pheasant hunting are my other hobbies. With all the other shooting sports I do, that keeps me real busy.

Oh, and Long walks on the beach with JohnB when he is not eating or resting! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!