Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By PaiN
Now I ask, what if instend of looking for a "suspect" what if the little SS force in Watertown or Anytown, USA was going door to door looking for weapons, our weapons?
Would you oppose them? Would you risk it all?
Last edited by PaiN on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By denick
PaiN, I've seen so many "they're not taking my guns from me" what I perceive as the stater is saying they will fight back.

It's been nagging at me, how many "will live for the Second Amendment" or fourth amendment?

When they come to your door and you inform them that what they are doing is unconstitutional and just stand there. They arrest you and charges are filed. It costs you a lawyer and bail. If the next person does the same thing and the next and the next and the next .......

No one is expecting 10 or 100 or 1000 civil rights suits against the each individual participating police officer, the State and each elected official.
The media isn't, the public isn't, the Governor isn't, the Courts aren't.

They're expecting a backlash. A response that will justify their actions. The bigger and bloodier the better.

Don't give it to them!!!! A 2 minute battle with some government agent. No!!!

A 3, 4, 6 or 8 year battle that gives time for another 2, 6, 10,000 reinforcements to fight with you.

Which of us will be Lexington? Who Concord? Who will weather the winter at Valley Forge?

Remember and teach everyone you possibly can,

I will not comply. What you are doing is unconstitutional. Here is my lawyers name.....

Then have people get the word out to everyone.
By PaiN
You are assuming a law and court to back you up. What you're missing is the free-man is now a fish out of water.
Martial law actions are not and are not gong to be instituted by some rouge force operating outside the law. No they will be completely legal going forward with the blessings off the highest office.
By PaiN
I read a quote this morning from a 1954 speech by Senator William Jenner and thought it would go nicely in this thread;
Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means…(highlight mine). We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century… This group…is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.”
and..In case you're interested in what other "tin-foil-hatters"(like; George Washington, Woodrow Wilson, John F Kennedy...etc.) have to say:
http://alien-ufo-community.ning.com/for ... dpuf:Idol1:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!