Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By PaiN
I sincerely hope that soon the majority of us get past this type of nonsense and come to realize that our so called leaders are nothing more than the same face in a different skin. Whether born or built into it, these puppets are nothing more than the mouthpiece and signing hand of The System.

G.W. Bush, yes let's prop this marionette up....for allowing corporatism(fascism) to flourish unrestrained, starting the complete degradation of our Constitutional rights, ushering in the "police state" and basically setting the world on fire.
Obama, your dark prince is in place to fan Bush's flames and carry on the good work :?
By XM15
Do I sense a hint of cynicism, Pain? :)

I understand where you are coming from; anyone who can make it to the Presidency has been approved of by the current system, one way or another. We will never return to the Constitutional Republic that we once were.

I think that the emphasis here is that there is a marked difference between genuine people who also happen to have been in public office, and dyed-in-the wool politicians who will always be calculating manipulators.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!