Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By AGust82
I'm not trying to be insensitive towards the victims but this massive law enforcement effort seems kind of staged. And the two suspects are awfully convenient. I fully trust though that the Govt wouldn't dangle some patsies in front of the media just to make this all go away and make people feel better.
By JohnFH
I am a little more interested of the legality of "locking down" a city.

Basicly martial law including door to door searches without warrants.

Where in the Constitution did the gov get authority to put everyone on house arrest?

And what would be the charge for violating the "lockdown"?

I have a lot of problems with what happened, and the way the sheep stood back and let the gov trample on their rights without a wimper.

Did you know that Walmart has a "lockdown" policy they will use should they feel the need to "protect" you.

Look it up if your not sure. My local Walmart has been informed if they try to "lock me down", it will be treated as an unlawful detention. Walmart has NO RIGHT to detain me for my safety.
By Mike_Diako
You couldn't have said it any better John.
By SR9
Mike_Diako wrote:You couldn't have said it any better John.
I agree. There are more questions than answers with all the govt action. I also think that this tragedy is being used as a decoy for something. They never fail to take advantage of a tragedy to further an agenda.
By AGust82
JohnFH wrote: I have a lot of problems with what happened, and the way the sheep stood back and let the gov trample on their rights without a wimper.
That's just Massachusetts. They truly are sheep, completely controlled and afraid of the police. Hell, I'm afraid to spend any significant time there.
By mu2bdriver
JohnFH - as usual, spot on.
By PaiN
You all got a tiny glimpse of the machine we face......
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!