Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By denick
Wait! No what's wrong. I have now met and dealt with about 10 forum members in person and have communicated with another half dozen in some way.

I have not yet met the "Gun Culture" stereo type I have been bombarded about through every major media source for 4 months.

You all are a disgrace to the "NRA" or just good people.

Nick
By myglimk2
I just choose to be a nice guy now. :P

That and with the shortage of ammo I just can't shoot as much as I would like to anymore. SO I have to find other things to do with my time.

Thank God it's FISHING SEASON!!!! :cheer:
By denick
The NRA is full to over flowing with good, honest people.

Keep your heads up and keep doing the right thing.
By newguy
I went to the DEEP state range yesterday. First Thing the Range Officer said "Was before Anyone Asks We don't know anything about the Bans we have gotten Zero Directions from our Boss. No One knows what the hell is going on so don't ask". This was coming from a state employee telling me he doesn't care what people have because he still hasn't been told what the hell is going on.
By SR9
denick wrote:The NRA is full to over flowing with good, honest people.

Keep your heads up and keep doing the right thing.
Dam strait. It is the NRA, other gun organizations and organizations that support the Constitution whose members are the law abiding people of this country. Just because we believe in the Constitution and rule of law applied equally to everyone we have been demonized. That is just a smoke screen for the dirty, law breaking politicians that make such demonizing statements. Look at Malloy and the issues with his son to name one. The press put a real hush on that at election time.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!