Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
Is there something I/we can do to prevent this "Account suspended" crap from happening? What is this person/group doing to cause this cyber terrorism? Are there legal avenues? Can I offer to monitor anything to help trap this bonehead(s)? It's really getting annoying. We are NOT criminals. WTF?

Rant Off...

Gerry B
By Sherrie
I moved the site to a different host last night. Within the next 24 hours, everyone should be pulling up the site at the new location, as the DNS propogates for everyone. Hopefully you will not even notice. 8)

**posted at new location
By Hddreamer
Thanks Sherrie
By Sherrie
It had to do with a lack of security on the server and the disinterest of the company to address it. There are always new security holes but there needs to be some sort of effort to block them and the knowledge to do so. .. since that is their business. The new one appears to make that effort.
By GerryB
Thank you very much for your help. If I can help in any way let me know. I'm not a programmer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express...LOL

Gerry
By Sherrie
Thanks much. I hope it was a good move. :)
By jtf650
A recently posted feedback in the sticky section seems to have disappeared, maybe due to the change of servers? Is stuff still migrating over or should I repost? Thanks.
By Sherrie
You might have posted it on the old site before the DNS changes took effect with your ISP. I would repost it. All ISPs don't update their servers at the same time, so there are a number of hours where either site may still have had traffic at the same time.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!