Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By Hddreamer
First of all I want to thank ALL members that are responsible for this site running and the way they take care of matters !
I recently went on another site to post the 30 round mags that I have been trying to sell ,
The first time I have posted there and I got scolded for not putting it in the right catagory !
I thought to my self WTF
Then today some jack a** yelled at me saying I was rude because I edited my post to put SPF IN IT !
He said I'm not being fair to the others selling things on the site because it bumped to the top !
Well it's fair to say that I most likely won't be back there anytime soon !
Thanks to all that make this site as good as it is !!!!
+1 for CTSHOOTING !
By Hddreamer
so , i guess im not the only one that feels this way ????? 8O
By nvisn
it wasnt ctguntrader.com thats for sure.
By mrnuke
Wasn't CTGUNTALK.COM either..
By 67malibu
bet it was the smith and wesson forum. becasue that shit happened to me there a couple weeks ago. I posted the 7.62 i had in the correct area.

it sold. so I did what I do here and at ctguntalk marked it sold.. I got 2 pms. 1 from a memeber telling me it was an insult to other sellers to mark my item sold or SPF and thena moderator told me the same thing and that I sgould not have done that since it was against rules.

so I told them both to stick the site up their ass.
By Hddreamer
BINGO!!!!!!!!!
What a bunch of jerks ! [/b]
By Hddreamer
It sounds exactly what happened to me
I'm so glad that this site dosent police this site that way !!!
By SpaceCritter
Odd. I thought sales status updates were SOP on forums, as a courtesy to prospective buyers.
By mrnuke
67malibu wrote:bet it was the smith and wesson forum. becasue that shit happened to me there a couple weeks ago. I posted the 7.62 i had in the correct area.

it sold. so I did what I do here and at ctguntalk marked it sold.. I got 2 pms. 1 from a memeber telling me it was an insult to other sellers to mark my item sold or SPF and thena moderator told me the same thing and that I sgould not have done that since it was against rules.

I'm not a member there, but how do they expect for people to update or shut down a thread once an item is gone??
By 67malibu
I dont have any idea. the mod sent me a bunch of links about proper posting blaa blaa .. i just said see ya I want no part in a place that uptight.
By SR9
67malibu wrote:bet it was the smith and wesson forum. becasue that shit happened to me there a couple weeks ago. I posted the 7.62 i had in the correct area.

I thought so. Glad we have 2 very good forums in CT. Many thanks to those who run them.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!