Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By denick
With all that each of us has on our minds about the pending struggle. May I suggest that if you believe in the words of the Declaration of Independence,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

"And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor."

And you believe that the 1st and 2nd amendments of the Constitution are unalienable rights,

Article
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Article [II]
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Gentleman, then it is only with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we that are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights, will prevail.

Nick
"I will not comply"
By PaiN
denick wrote: "I will not comply"
I am with you and all in.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day