Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
I was not quite finished cleaning my 12ga when Jr needs needs to go nite nite and my shotgun is still dirty and my favorite show is on!!!
Ughhhhh life is tough but awesome!!!!
Any first hand experiences here????, pics please!! :D

By punisher
Also have 5 yr old.
By SR9
Good for you! I have 2 sons, they will be 32 and 30 this year. Guess I am becoming a fossil. The pics I have are in a photo album.

Wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy them while they are young, they grow up fast.

I have to say that I was glad when they were out of the diaper phase though.
By jerryd
AHH se you were a Sea Goig Bellhop??? My buddy has a sim tat done in Manila 67 the red on his always festers up in the summer, back then they used large finishing nails for needles! Thanks for your service, and nice baby!! Got 6 grandkids now and spoil the hell out of them then send them home, thats how i get my revenge on my kids for what they did years ago! :) :) :)
By myglimk2
I'm glad I'm past that stage! :lol:
Have a 6 and a 9 year old. Both boys :roll:

Wife wants to try for another one soon. Told her no way! :?

Congrats on the little one, Pun! 8)
By punisher
Yea she wants another and I also said "Hell No"
So she sad she ls going to wait till im drunk ( at that stage i am a man whore);)
By MagysDrawers
Take a lot of pictures all the way along. And when you think you've taken enough, take more. Each privilege only comes around once, and each little one is different. Besides, the more pics you have of the tikes, the bigger hero you're going to be to the Mrs! She gets to relive so many things and show them off all the time...
By myglimk2
punisher wrote:Yea she wants another and I also said "Hell No"
So she sad she ls going to wait till im drunk ( at that stage i am a man whore);)
Just get snipped and don't tell her. :lmao:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!