Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By nuke
I was off work that day and watched the news for most of the morning. They said more than once tha AR was in the seat of te car. AR15.com guys say the gun in the trunk was a siaga shotgun.
By punisher
Right from the beggining its been confusing about what firearms were used.
Still finding out information and I truly dont know waht to believe anymore.
By punisher
Usually after tragic shootings like this take place portions of video of the shooter walking towards the property are shown and thrown in our faces, yet none has surfaced.
Or is it to early?
By SpaceCritter
No, it is inexplicable.

The school had CCTV cameras for security, yet no video is forthcoming.
By JohnFH
If you watch them clear the firearm removed from the trunk, the "charging device" is on the side of the firearm, not the rear like an AR platform rifle
By Malaga2
Guys this conspiracy shit is getting out of hand!
By hayes1966
A lot of the source is from the media who sprouted their mouths off from the start with unconfirmed sources.

What if the guy in cameo gear is actually innocent and was released, should his name be plastered all over the news?
By PLO231
Malaga2 wrote:Guys this conspiracy shit is getting out of hand!
I completely agree.
By KenT
I dont know WHAT happened exactly and havent even start to piece it together, as Im sure no one will for 50+ years. But it is our job to question the validity of such an event, especially when it directly affects our freedoms.
By punisher
KenT wrote:I dont know WHAT happened exactly and havent even start to piece it together, as Im sure no one will for 50+ years. But it is our job to question the validity of such an event, especially when it directly affects our freedoms.
Agreed
I need evidence.
I have not seen any evidence whatsoever except some police opening a trunk and cycling what seems to be a semiauto shotgun on some video.
Conspiracy I doubt it was.

Its just alot of the shenanigans that the media and government has been pulling off for years just make me want to see some type of legit surveilance.
By Chantry
[quote"Malaga2"]Guys this conspiracy shit is getting out of hand![/quote]

Seriously, or do all of you believe that the all of the 100+ law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, medical personal, medical examiners and parents would ALL lie and possibly subject themselves to criminal or civil charges for falsifying evidence?
By nvisn
Chantry wrote:[quote"Malaga2"]Guys this conspiracy shit is getting out of hand!
Seriously, or do all of you believe that the all of the 100+ law enforcement, firefighters, EMT's, medical personal, medical examiners and parents would ALL lie and possibly subject themselves to criminal or civil charges for falsifying evidence?[/quote]

I am not going to publicly state my feelings on the issue one way or another but do you believe for a second anyone would risk theirs and their family's security or lives by speaking out?

There are plenty of people in history that brought dark to light and are now dead.

There is a REAL EVIL in this world and unfortunately this evil has no problem "accidenting" or "Kennedying" anyone in it's way to keep hidden.
By nuke
I find it funny how some are so supportive of the 2nd Amendment but can be so unsupportive of the 1st/freedom of speech. This is even more ironic because we are asking those that don’t believe/actively support the 2nd to start supporting it.

David E.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!