Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By PaiN
I read something that moved me this morning and I'm going to pass it on. I suggest you take the time to read this and take it to heart.
I couldn't help feeling how pertinent this writing is to so many things going on around us. This is written about guns but pertains to so much more. Gun rights and ownership are simply the last bulwark to the full dismantling of the Constitution and our Republic. Make no mistake or underestimation the enemy is here, the Destroyer is at work. There is no one to help us, but us.

Have a read:
http://libertycrier.com/u-s-constitutio ... -to-fight/
You must start thinking about this because I believe that the day is coming soon and I personally believe it has already been planned. Not all conspiracy theories are hogwash. They may throw down the gauntlet soon and my suggestion is that you prepare yourself to react.

I mean no disrespect to our elected officials but they need to understand that “We the People” will not be disarmed. If they proceed then it is they that are provoking us and we will act accordingly. We are within our rights to do so.

For those who are in support of taking the guns, you need to ask yourself a very important question, and I am not just talking about the politicians, because if you support them, you have chosen your side.
By Mike_Diako
Good read, thanks.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!