Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By jerryd
Whats up with the leaders in New Haven, they want to give Illegals drivers liscense so they can register their cars?????? I thought that if you are illegal you cant do it? Am i missing something here?? Dont the leaders know the meaning of ILLEGAL ??? :? :? :?
By JohnFH
yes the do. Illegal means tax paying, law abiding citizen.
By Hddreamer
Ya on
Ya one problem , those illegal fu**s aren't going to register there cars or get insurance for them come on people do ya really think that giving them a license to drive is going to make them honest law biding citizens?
By jerryd
Scumbag leaders looking for votes anyway they can get them !
By KenT
Hddreamer wrote:Ya on
Ya one problem , those illegal fu**s aren't going to register there cars or get insurance for them come on people do ya really think that giving them a license to drive is going to make them honest law biding citizens?
hence all the hit and runs you see these days.
By punisher
Back in 2002 my brand new acura was side swipe by a group of illegals and sure enough no insurance. They were all hauled away and my insurance went up!
Man was I on F&$in fire.

:evil:
By sjcolwell2
U think CT is bad in MA they get drivers licenses, & free colege
By SR9
...and they wonder why we are broke. The illegals should be sent back. Allowing them to have drivers licenses is just another ploy to get them in to poling places to vote.

They are welcome if the come here legally and become citizens.
By sjcolwell2
I here ya. All about the votes.
By Rbadbadger
Not really that surprising. All about votes.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!