Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By PaiN
67malibu wrote:yes hayes... but its always nice to have multiple forums with local guys selling pistols, on the eve of a hoffmans run. may even include NGX but hoffmans nevers lets me down... UNLESS its a 9mm sheild.

WTF smith and Wesson !!!!!!!! lets go
I have a 9mm Shield(did I mention how awesome it is?) ..... Some people(that will remain nameless :roll: ) seem to think it will be available soon....All I can say is keep your eye on the classifieds
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:
67malibu wrote:yes hayes... but its always nice to have multiple forums with local guys selling pistols, on the eve of a hoffmans run. may even include NGX but hoffmans nevers lets me down... UNLESS its a 9mm sheild.

WTF smith and Wesson !!!!!!!! lets go
I have a 9mm Shield(did I mention how awesome it is?) ..... Some people(that will remain nameless :roll: ) seem to think it will be available soon....All I can say is keep your eye on the classifieds
Oh geez.... :lol:
By 67malibu
well who ever buys it will be lucky..

I ordered mine today so i wont be in on that sale..

and no more fondling my ex- guns that shits just not right.. :D
By magneton44
Patience Grasshoppa... :lol:

By 67malibu
tried to log in there today and i received a page that said my account was suspended.

best I know is I never did anything wrong or said anything wrong..
By raze
The ctguntalk account is suspended not your personal account
By hayes1966
Feel free to hang out here till it is fixed. We may not look as jazzed up here but the site tends to stay together pretty well (Thanks to Sherrie)
By 67malibu
I goto both sites about the same. was just surprised to se that page pop up.
By KenT
I tried to register a couple weeks ago and it said my IP address was spam. lol. I emailed the admin and got no reply so.... ???
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!