Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By newguy
I got the same thing the owner just has to go to Google Webmaster tools and then send a email thru the tool to have it removed. This also will fix it in Firefox also since it uses the same blacklist
By newguy
If anyone having this issue with Firefox or Chrome just put the website in exception list and warning will go away. Same issue happen to a company I worked for untill they got taken off list I had to walk around to 200 machines and add there website to exception list
By Hermes
There is something a little odd at times, though. I've gotten an email saying I have a new private message, which takes me to this site (I double-checked the address - it is ctshooting.com), but then it tries to download something to my computer. If I reclick the link, it just then spits me out to Google.
By Harry
Hermes wrote:There is something a little odd at times, though. I've gotten an email saying I have a new private message, which takes me to this site (I double-checked the address - it is ctshooting.com), but then it tries to download something to my computer. If I reclick the link, it just then spits me out to Google.
Check for viruses or malware in your machine. It's likely infected
By GreggAndrews
I honestly think it's because CTShooting is one of those "Assault" forums?
By Sherrie
I requested a site review from google to fix the error. I hope they do it today.
By Hddreamer
. 8O
Last edited by Hddreamer on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By myglimk2
Sherrie wrote:I requested a site review from google to fix the error. I hope they do it today.
Hey Sherrie,

Contact our member "Drew". He says he has been through this before on his own websites and may be able to help.
By Sherrie
Still? That should have been cleared up.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!