Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By Hddreamer
Count me in too Sherrie , I'm not a computer wiz but if you can run me through I'll do what ever I can ,
I also am on daily
By Sebring_Pop
I am also on daily and would be happy to help but not much of a computer person.
By Sherrie
I have every intention on keeping CTShooting running, as I have since 2005. It is a good resource and in order to best use the resource, it needs to be change to fit those who use it.

I would like to see those who are actively using the site be the ones who participate on deciding how it should be modified and improved.

I have my own ideas on the organization of the information and what features can and should be added, but I would like to hear suggestions. I am looking at moving the site to new software that is more current, as well.

Anyone who is interested, please comment suggestions and for those who want to participate, I will set up an online "meeting" to discuss.
By Hddreamer
I am willing to partisapate I'm no computer wiz but I would like to step up to the plate
This site has done a lot for me in the past and I would be happy to help it to run strong again it's the least I can do !
By SR9
Hddreamer wrote:I am willing to partisapate I'm no computer wiz but I would like to step up to the plate
This site has done a lot for me in the past and I would be happy to help it to run strong again it's the least I can do !
I am in too! I do not know much about forum software but I would be happy to take a look and evaluate some proposals.
By Sebring_Pop
SR9 wrote:
Hddreamer wrote:I am willing to partisapate I'm no computer wiz but I would like to step up to the plate
I am in too! I do not know much about forum software but I would be happy to take a look and evaluate some proposals.
I'm in the same boat and if I could help be glad to.
By Hddreamer
See this is what I'm talking about , people WANTING to help ! You guys are +1 in my book !
See Sherrie no need to take on all the stress , were willing to help out

Welcome mydot hope you have a great time on this site !
By JohnFH
Count me in
I can write HTML and JAVA and help with admin issues.
By Hddreamer
Well Sherrie looks like you have a few members that care and are willing to help out with what ever you need so just let us know what we need to do !
:D
By Sherrie
Thank you, it is most appreciated. I will gather info on my end this week, tell you all what's up and we'll start from there. Awesome.
By Hddreamer
Thanks Sherrie !
By Sherrie
I have installed and am testing a Joomla site. If anyone has any input, feel free. You can view a test site on the Joomla website.
By Hddreamer
This may be a stupid question but what's the web address Sherrie?
By Sherrie
This would be the management console of the CMS. It is a lot more up to date than the php nuke platform that we are currently using.

https://j6380k102.demojoomla.com/admini ... /index.php

Tho, this is probably of more interest to me, I suppose. The visible "front end" of the software will resemble any other typical website... with a forum added.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!