News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

New pup.

Off-Topic Discussions

Moderator: Moderators

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

LOL.

Well we had an accident free night last night. Only because I stayed up waiting for her. Caught her before she peed and took her right outside and she went. Came back in and attempted to poop and again I took her right back out. This was around 2am and I stayed out there with her until 230 and just would not go. It wasn't until after 3am I called it a night. To our surprise she didn't poop in the house. My wife took her out this morning around 530am and she finally pooped outside!
Gotta see how things go tonight. I do not want to do another night like last night. :lol:

"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

mu2bdriver
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter II

Postby mu2bdriver » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:28 am

You've got two great-looking dogs!

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks! :D
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

-David Icke

RICH
Marksman II
Marksman II

Postby RICH » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Congrats Jeff, what's better than a gsd? two. LOL
I was gonna suggest just what you did. Camp out watching her till she needed to go, voice scold inside and praise outside. Glad you caught it right away, or will be tougher as you know. Good luck and many yrs with them.

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks a lot, Rich!

EDIT:
She's been doing a lot better with not going in the house. We've also been taking her off the leash and is listening and staying in the yard quite well.

-David Icke

MessEleven
Sharpshooter III
Sharpshooter III

Postby MessEleven » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Absolutely beautiful babies, Jeff!
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser - Vince Lombardi

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:22 am

MessEleven wrote:Absolutely beautiful babies, Jeff!

Thanks! They're a handful though! :lol:

-David Icke

Return to “Off-Topic”