Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By myglimk2
Went to my mothers house for little while yesterday since the weather was nice. Found a lot of 60's and 70's pennies, a few dimes from the 80's, an old GM car key from the 50's possibly earlier and an old metal Barclay Cowboy figurine. From what I can find about it is it may have been produced post WWII.

Also found my first silver coin in the back yard last night! 8)

This was from my cousins yard over the weekend. The necklace we don't believe it was real, although it may have been gold plated one point in time. Only spent about 20mins in the yard since it was to cold out.
By Hddreamer
I hope you know your pushing me more and more for that Garrett 350 !
By Hddreamer
:D
By myglimk2
Hddreamer wrote:I hope you know your pushing me more and more for that Garrett 350 !
DO IT! :devil:

I am having a blast metal detecting! Any chance I get and the weather permits, I'm out there. I'm going to be ordering either the Garret 250 "sports package" or the 350, also going to get the Garret pro-pointer.
I like the sports package because it comes with two coils.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett ... _sport.htm
By Hddreamer
:wall: :shrug:
Decisions , Decisions
By CTSixshot
I guess it will have to be a group trip down to the Bluff.
By Hddreamer
Jeff did you see the offer for the BOGO with the metal detectors ? If your lookin for one and I am maybe we can work somthing out and split the saving ???
By myglimk2
Hddreamer wrote:Jeff did you see the offer for the BOGO with the metal detectors ? If your lookin for one and I am maybe we can work somthing out and split the saving ???
Yah I saw that. Not sure if you'll be able to get another garret though. I added the 250 to my cart to see what they were offering and didn't see the garret. They did have other good detectors to choose from. I'll have to check it again when I get I home.
I'd be willing to do that, this way it's a win win for both of us. Lol
By Hddreamer
Called the company that selling them and it's only good for the list they have on line and Garrett is not on it , oh well worth the try ! Sorry it didn't work out
By Hddreamer
Ok well hope your happy now just ordered a 350 !!!LOL :D
Reg. package ,option 1
By myglimk2
Hddreamer wrote:Ok well hope your happy now just ordered a 350 !!!LOL :D
Reg. package ,option 1
:lol: :party1:

Congrats Paul! You're going to have blast doing it!
By Hddreamer
Cool videos !
By PROBIKE101
THE DETECTOR YOUR USING now seems to be prity acurate to find the pieces you found,some looks prity thin. cool stuff find anything you lost at your moms..........
By PROBIKE101
i have seen people at gettysburg lookin for musket balls.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!