Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By turbotype87
Hello, Anyone seen this new so called Knock Out game? This is rediculous. Talk about Racist Issues in this country. This is one targeting white people. These Black teens are mostly gang members. I read where they are calling this POLAR BEAR HUNTING. Where is Jesse Jackson annd Al Sharpton now? Makes you wonder if there is a Racial War Coming? Walk softly my friends, But CARRYA BIG GUN.
By myglimk2
From some of the videos I have seen it wasn't only white folk.
Dr Michael Savage points out, a black N.Y. councilwoman is blaming the Jewish victims themselves for supposedly making their black neighbors feel "threatened." This kind of rhetoric, he charges, is "right out of Hitler's Germany."

"In N.Y., there's a `Knockout Game' going on, where blacks are punching Jews & knocking them out," said Savage, adding:

It has reached a new level of insanity today when a black councilwomen blamed the knockout attacks on Jews themselves.

We have the equivalent of low-level pogroms go on in N.Y. (A pogrom is a violent massacre or persecution of an ethic group, particularly against Jews.)

This is happening because demagogues like Barack Obama are spiking this tension.

The councilwomen said that many black constituents have told her they fear the growth of the Crown Heights neighborhood's Jewish community.

She said they fear being driven out of the neighborhood by "Jewish landlords" or Jewish families buying homes.

That's right out Hitler's Germany.

If we had a legitimate president, he would have spoken out against these hate crimes against Jews.

If we had a legitimate attorney general, he would have made it a priority to investigate them.

Make no mistake: A hate crime against a Jew today is a hate crime against someone else tomorrow.

Jew have always been the canary in the coal mine.

Michael Savage
12/06/2013
By mu2bdriver
^^^ Dead on. Savage will be changing times on WABC 3-6pm Jan 1, 2014.
:D
By Jason
Why inject race?

30 seconds of internet searching will show that the victims, all over the country, are of all races.

The councilwoman needs to get her head Logic Circuits checked, but Savage is a bit off for implying that it's only against Jewish people.
By downrange
Jason wrote:Why inject race?

30 seconds of internet searching will show that the victims, all over the country, are of all races.

The councilwoman needs to get her head Logic Circuits checked, but Savage is a bit off for implying that it's only against Jewish people.
Your injecting race.

"all races." Hardly

Dr. Savage isn't implying anything, your inferring your own "head Logic."
By Jason
Eh? The article says Jewish victims again and again.

I'm not talking about the race of the assailants, I'm talking about the race of the victims.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!