Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By myglimk2
Very interested to see what you all have to say about this an if anyone has one stuck to their mailbox and if so what it is.
I currently don't have and colored stickers on my mailbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi3uNRBeKAo
By myglimk2
No one?
Not sure what to make of it. It's a simple concept but I don't think FEMA/DHS or whoever is going to drive up and down looking for stickers on peoples mail boxes.
:?
By PaiN
It really doesn't seem like an effective or efficient way to "mark targets" ..even for our government.
By Mike-Sid
Nothing on mine! I also doubt the validity of the information. Are FEMA troops going to deploy in one night like Santa Clause? Killing everyone in a house with a red sticker?
By denick
Where would the man power to put this in play come from? The last census put the population at 313,900,000. Spread out over 3,794,000 sq. mi.

If you were only talking about 1% of the population 3,139,000 located on 10% of the surface area, 37,940 sq. miles. How would it happen?

Even though there has been a concerted effort to bring about division of the American people. There is not enough "hatred" between her people to allow another "kristallnacht"

In my opinion.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!