Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By Hddreamer
Ok , just wondering this site in my own opinion is great , why is there no app for it ???????
By hayes1966
This is an add free and subscription free site. Sherrie and JohnB pay all costs associated with it. I am guessing there is probably a newer version that ties into mobile devices but would probably be cost prohibitive to implement.

At one point we tried to get a t-shirt order going to raise a few bucks but it never took off. Maybe in the new year we can try again.
By JohnFH
I'll place my order now, 2 please xl
By Hddreamer
Ya put me down for 2-2xl ,
I've been saying this for a long time I understand about that there's no ads on this site and I think that's great ,and I also have praised Sherrie and John for there hard work keeping this site up its not an easy task at all!
Call me lazy but I thought it would nice to just be able to click once and be on your favorite site that's why I was asking ,
I still think there should be a link to donate to help Sherrie and John ,I go on this site at least once a day and have no problem giving up a few dollars to do so , how many times do we buy into an app that is total junk and waste our money at least with this site there so much to gain from and is far from " junk" , just my opinion :D
By Sebring_Pop
I'm in for 2-2XL

Just a side note: I belong to Chrysler Sebring/200 Convertible Club web site and on the home page they have a donate box linked to PayPal.

I'm just throwing it out there, swing at it or let it fall to the ground.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!