Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
East Coast Fine Arms Gun Show
DATE January 4 - January 5, 2014
DIRECTIONS 2701 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905
CITY / STATE Stamford, Connecticut
DESCRIPTION

The East Coast Fine Arms Gun Show will be held on January 4th and 5th, 2014 at the Stamford Plaza Conference Center. Show times are 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and 9:00am to 3:00pm Sunday.

-Stamford Plaza Conference Center, Stamford, Connecticut
(2701 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905)

Show Times:
-Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm
-Sunday: 9:00am-3:00pm

Please contact for more information:
-(914) 248-1000
By Mike-Sid
FYI I hear this is mostly high end guns. Might be a good show, but not your average guns.
By AFS1970
I have been before, it is all high end and antiques. However we should all go and support the gun show in general simply because so many will try and shut it down.

I went last year, and on my way in I calmly walked up the sidewalk through the protesters, just to see if they would let me through. If they would not I would have complained to the police that are working at the show. I doubt they would have done anything, but I still would have complained.

One thing I found funny about the protesters were that when I passed some of them were being interviewed and they were talking about how the second amendment is all about muskets and the 1700's. Completely false but how interesting to make such a claim while trying to shut down an antique gun show. I guess you can't fix stupid.
By CTSixshot
DArn... by 2014 gun shows will likely be forbidden!
By Hddreamer
Shhhhhhhhh !
Don't give them any ideas Gary :?
By myglimk2
They're not that great around here anymore anyways. Would still miss them though. :(

I remember as a child, 4years old or so and up. The gun shows use to be awesome with plenty of real deals to be had. This was in the late 80's and early 90's when I went with my father, standing by his side starring up at his Colt 1911 on his hip. :lol:

I do only know about the deals and such from the stories from him and my uncle. 8O
At that age I wanted to touch everything. I was literally a kid in a ''candy'' store. 8)
By Hddreamer
Any one go to this show today if so how was it ????
Thanks ,Paul
By jtf650
I think this show was moved to Pennsylvania. I went a few years ago, and as noted above, it was largely high end and antiques.
By Hddreamer
Thanks for the reply
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!