News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

OPen Carry in Southington

Discussion of open carry in Connecticut.

Moderator: Moderators

boba12eric
Marksman III
Marksman III

OPen Carry in Southington

Postby boba12eric » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 am

Hello all.
I've enjoyed surfing through many of the postings here regarding open carry here in CT. I respect and value all different opinions. I have just recently moved to Southington and would like to know if anyone open carries here and what, (if any) interactions you've had with local law enforcement. I'm still a little hesitant to open carry until I get a feel for how law enforcement in the area handles it. BTW...in all my years living here in CT (39 years), I have NEVER seen anyone displaying their firearm openly. I'd love to see it! You guys are like Bigfoot...I hear they exist but have never seen one. (Not to mention probably a little hairy) :) God bless you all and be safe!

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Re: OPen Carry in Southington

Postby myglimk2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Another member and I were open carrying yesterday. In Wolcott and in East Hartford/Cabelas. No issues. 8)
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

punisher
Master I
Master I

Re: OPen Carry in Southington

Postby punisher » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 pm

myglimk2 wrote:Another member and I were open carrying yesterday. In Wolcott and in East Hartford/Cabelas. No issues. 8)

Causing trouble again huh :twisted:
common sense is not common

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Oh no, not me! :twisted:
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

-David Icke

nvisn
High Master II
High Master II

Postby nvisn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 pm

An East Hartford cop asked me to conceal while waiting for Cabelas to open sunday AM and I just flat out said "no", and he walked away.

punisher
Master I
Master I

Postby punisher » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 pm

nvisn wrote:An East Hartford cop asked me to conceal while waiting for Cabelas to open sunday AM and I just flat out said "no", and he walked away.

outstanding!!!!!!
Everyone needs to start standing up against tyrants.
common sense is not common

Return to “Open Carry”