News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Breach of Peace - Here we go again!

Discussion of open carry in Connecticut.

Moderator: Moderators

AGust82
Sharpshooter IV
Sharpshooter IV

Postby AGust82 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

John DeStefano is a complete chimpanzee who lives in make-believe land. He is what's wrong with our political system. As soon as you make your personal feelings known to the public you should be done as a politician. Your feelings are irrelevent. You are there to uphold the law and represent your constituents, not push your own agenda as being "what's right."

And churches? That I find absolutely preposterous. I'd love to hear from you guys, if anyone is a full time carryer and goes to church, but leaves the gun in the car during services. I don't see the logic in this. Are churches bulletproof? Will the preachers get offended? I just don't get it. Exercising your first and second amendment righta simultaneously. Seems perfectly fine and perfectly American to me.

nvisn
High Master II
High Master II

Postby nvisn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

"Let he who does not have a sword, sell his cloak and buy one". Luke 22:36b

I do not attend services but when I go to weddings, christinings etc I go heavy.

Return to “Open Carry”