News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Rob Pincus & James Yeager on Open Carry (video)

Discussion of open carry in Connecticut.

Moderator: Moderators

snakeeater332
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Rob Pincus & James Yeager on Open Carry (video)

Postby snakeeater332 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Here's a video by firearms instructors Rob Pincus (owner of I.C.E.) and James Yeager (owner of Tactical Response) regarding their opinion on Open Carry:  

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/0 ... pen-carry/

Bio for Rob Pincus:  
http://www.icetraining.us/

Bio for James Yeager:  
http://www.tacticalresponse.com/d/instructorYeager

Interesting to hear what two prominent professional firearms instructors have to say on the subject....

DE OPPRESSO LIBER / ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM<br><br>People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  -  George Orwell

GreggAndrews
High Master II
High Master II

Postby GreggAndrews » Sun May 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Good video, very straightforward. :)

(Although it's hard to respect the guys who say 1911's suck!!! :P )
Sometimes you just have to Cowboy Up.

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm

After watching a few videos of "Rob Pinkass" I mean Pincus. He just makes me sick. Why would a so called "2A" supporter bash on gunowners by calling them "assclowns" for there legal right on carrying openly?

You either support our rights or you don't. There is no in between!
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

GreggAndrews
High Master II
High Master II

Postby GreggAndrews » Sun May 20, 2012 10:38 pm

After watching a few videos of "Rob Pinkass" I mean Pincus. He just makes me sick. Why would a so called "2A" supporter bash on gunowners by calling them "assclowns" for there legal right on carrying openly?

You either support our rights or you don't. There is no in between!

I honestly don't think he's so much as bashing the principles behind Open Carry, as the actual practice of which... yeah... he's a little douchey about that part.
Sometimes you just have to Cowboy Up.

punisher
Master I
Master I

Postby punisher » Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 am

If this douchebag wants to explain why its good or not good to open carry thats fine, but to sit there and call open carriers ass clowns ?

These are the kind of statements that you would hear out of anti's.
common sense is not common

JohnFH
Admin
Admin

Postby JohnFH » Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 am

Thank you for saving us money by informing us who NOT to invest our training dollars with.
Details Count<br>Appleseed it's all about YOU, ask me<br>

LTSQUIRREL
Marksman I
Marksman I

Postby LTSQUIRREL » Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I think the assclown comment was pointed at the people that do it and walk around with video cameras trying to cause a scene and challenege police. I will have to say those are the people that piss me off. If you have never done it go check youtube there are alot of videos of guys out walking around looking for cops just to challenge them. Those are the people that make it hard for us that like the ability to carry open. They are the ones that get laws changed so we can't do it.

Return to “Open Carry”