News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Ice Fishing ...

Anything to do with fishing. Feel free to tell the tale of the one that got away.

Moderator: Moderators

220combat
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Postby 220combat » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 am

Anyone checking the ice thickness yet? Its been DAMN cold, and its about that time.....I'm going away for the weekend, but come Monday, I'm hoping to get some ice time in.

NRA Life Member <br>NAHC Member<br>Southington Sportsmens Association Member<br><br>

newguy
High Master II
High Master II

Postby newguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 am

I love ice fishing. Last two years though the ice wasn't thick enough. All i need is a lawn chair tipups shiners and a bottle of 100 proof Cherry Brandy and I am set.

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 am

Like I said earlier in the thread, If someone goes and want or need someone to go with I'll be down to go. Always wanted to try it! :D
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

JohnFH
Admin
Admin

Postby JohnFH » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 am

They are out up here in Winsted
Details Count<br>Appleseed it's all about YOU, ask me<br>

newguy
High Master II
High Master II

Postby newguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 am

I will contact you Jeff if I end up going. Need to renew my lisence is my only issue and I have access to a private pond and I have all equipment just chip in on shiners and your welcome to.come.

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 am

newguy wrote:I will contact you Jeff if I end up going. Need to renew my lisence is my only issue and I have access to a private pond and I have all equipment just chip in on shiners and your welcome to.come.

No problem at all. I still gotta renew mine for this year also. :lol:
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

-David Icke

Return to “Fishing”