News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Who else here hunts???

Anything to do with hunting, post pictures of your trophy, recipes for cooking or tips for fellow hunters.

Moderator: Moderators

AndreaFisher
Marksman I
Marksman I

Postby AndreaFisher » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I hunt birds with my dogs, and big game.

XM15
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Postby XM15 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

I've been deer hunting for four years now. I got my second deer this past year on the second day of the season. It was my first deer on state land so I was pretty excited. Can't wait for next year; a friend is going to let me hunt his private land so I'm hopeful for a nice big private land deer. The one I got this past season wasn't bad though-his tines were just splitting into a four point, but he dressed out at 99lbs. Not too shabby and he sure tastes good. :D

AgentP
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter II

Postby AgentP » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 pm

I gotta sit down with my bro. Hes got crap load of land. But his wife is an animal lover...... :( So I need to sweet talk him this year so maybe by deer season I can get out there.

XM15
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Postby XM15 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Yeah, private land is where its at. State land can be tough; sometimes its like everybody and their brother is out hunting at the same time.

Return to “Hunting”