Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

C&R Related information.
By 220combat
If you buy a C&R eligible handgun on your C&R, does the State still need to be called for an authorization number? If so, how does that work when you buy them over the internet, from out of State?

Thanks
Jason
By 220combat
I was hoping this would be an easy answer. I have called the DPS, and got 2 different answers at 2 different times.
By JohnFH
NEVER ask the police a legal question. They don't know, and if you get screwed you can't say "well the dps told me ...."

DO spend the 150 bucks to talk to a good lawyer, best money I ever spent.

I will say as a C&R holder I only report what I legally need to by FEDERAL law, an FFL is a Federal lic, not State.
By phoffer961
220combat wrote:If you buy a C&R eligible handgun on your C&R, does the State still need to be called for an authorization number? If so, how does that work when you buy them over the internet, from out of State?

Thanks
Jason
I purchased a Nagant revolver off the net and had it shipped to me using my C&R license. I logged it in my log book and that was it! Please consult an attorney to be on the safe side.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!