Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

C&R Related information.
By bizkitjmd1
So I received my C&R last year and have yet to purchase anything with it but was wondering. What is the bound book that I log the purchase into. I did not receive anything from the ATF.
By JohnFH
I just made an excel spread sheet that has the info they want
By phoffer961
I bought mine on Amazon. $19.00 delivered.
By bizkitjmd1
phoffer961 wrote:I bought mine on Amazon. $19.00 delivered.
Link?
By jkysmrf
I found a nice sample online, ran off about 50 pages & had staples bind it for me. They charged like 4.00 and it is just the way I wanted it.
By Mopar
It's just a record the ATF recquires you to keep of all C&R purchases. It doesnt have to be a book, or bound. For many people printing off a sheet or 2 or logging all the proper info in a notebook is good enough.
By phoffer961
bizkitjmd1 wrote:
phoffer961 wrote:I bought mine on Amazon. $19.00 delivered.
Link?
Here you go:

I only have one entry so far! More to come soon!
By Mopar
jkysmrf wrote:Try <a href="http://ctlockservice.com/ctshooting/record.pdf">This</a>
That's pretty close to what I use as well. Just print a few pages and put it in a 3 ring binder. I also have my original unsigned FFL in there in one of those plastic page thingies, and a signed copies in a folder in there as well. I also keep all my invoices in that binder as well, just in case.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!