Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

C&R Related information.
By phoffer961
My C&R came in the mail today! Yeah! It was pretty quick, I sent my app in on 02/16/2012 and it came in today, 03/31/2012! Time to buy! I had a double dip today as my Florida non resident pistol permit also came in the mail today! Good day!
By Arby238
Good for you.
By JohnB
awesome, congrats :)
By Sebring_Pop
Yea That
By phoffer961
Just placed my first order using my C&R license... a Nagant Revolver! I ordered it from Classic Arms. I will report back once I receive it!
By newguy
Will warn ya the ammo for them revolvers are pricey and weird looking :lol: and firing pin is attached to the hammer and it a pain in the neck to get the empty cartridges out. So make sure you have like a screw driver or something to pop them out at the range.
By phoffer961
newguy wrote:Will warn ya the ammo for them revolvers are pricey and weird looking :lol: and firing pin is attached to the hammer and it a pain in the neck to get the empty cartridges out. So make sure you have like a screw driver or something to pop them out at the range.
Thank you for the heads up! I have a nagant rifle so I really wanted this to pair with it. I doubt I will fire it much!
By newguy
No problem Btw Aim Surplus has some of the ammo for that revolver reasonable.
By GreggAndrews
Or get a set of dies & start cranking it out... :wink:

Or the .32acp cylinder... :P
By newguy
Cylinder is same.price as revolver lol
By GreggAndrews
Cylinder is same.price as revolver lol
Okay okay, you got me. :lol:
By mu2bdriver
[/quote]Thank you for the heads up! I have a nagant rifle so I really wanted this to pair with it. I doubt I will fire it much![/quote]

If you decide that you want to shoot it more often, SOG has tins of the ammo in stock so you don't have to go around buying 20rd boxes.
By JohnFH
if anyone wants to do a group buy of nagant pistol ammo, it would make a great excuse to have a nagant shoot too :wink:
By phoffer961
The Nagant Revolver arrived! Bought it from Classic Arms with my new C&R license!

Now... how do I remove the cosmoline? Any ideas?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!