Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
:D This Friday is practice plate match night at silver City Gun Club. This is a great time to bring a few of you .22's up and try your luck at the steel plates. Bring a pistol and a rifle and try both. For those who would like to try shooting the steel plates, and do not yet have a .22 rifle or pistol, we have several members who would let you try theirs. just bring some ammo.

See pictures in the "Gallery Section"

Always hot coffee and munchkins, with soft drinks available.

See you there!!!!
By PaiN
My new build is just about ready to go...When I get home tonight I'll switch to the 10/22mag charging handle(they just came in last night) and be out the door.....ok, ok I'll take a few to hit the head and eat...
Can't wait to give it a good run on the plates.
By resinator
:D See you there PaiN. Bet that rifle shoots as good as it looks. I just ordered the same barrel for my next build...... :roll:
By PaiN
err....I didn't say anything about to my wife about going shooting last night, figuring on the usually evening. Mistake! I get home and notice no kids 8O....my wife tells me that they are over night at their Aunt's and she's all excited because we're meeting friends and have reservations and all that.....I didn't even open my mouth, the girl never bothers me about anything and some battles aren't even worth thinking about :wink:
This was one of those.
I did get the 22magnum bolt handle in, it is much nicer and easier on the finger than the shock one. Takes some grinding and cutting but its well worth the switch.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!