News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

PMs not working correctly

Announcements

Moderator: Moderators

Hddreamer
Admin
Admin

PMs not working correctly

Postby Hddreamer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 am

I think somthing is wrong with the PMs here ,I did a deal this past weekend and it was really hard to communicate with seller I kept sending PMs and he did not recive them ,
I just seen in classified non-firearms that Gerry and Malibu are having the same problem

Lifetime NRA Member<div>CCDL Member</div>

The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes,
the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 am

This site's base software is in need of a MAJOR upgrade......
That said, its free to use with no advertising or crap to deal with, I'd imagine that Johnb and Sherry keep it running out of their own pocket and we do have a nice community here.
Hopefully a cache clean and server restart can get the PM's back on track. Remember, there is a 100 PM limit, just to make sure things don't get jammied up I make sure I don't store more than 50.
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

Hddreamer
Admin
Admin

Postby Hddreamer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am

Still think that selling stickers and t-shirts is a great way on getting some cash in , there's got to be a couple of people out there that can hook us up with some good prices so that the profit can go into up keep of the server it's great that Sherry and John put in there time and money into this site but let's face it guys its time to cowboy up and help out even if it means a yearly enrollment fee I can't speak for everyone but I would be more than happy to pay a fee to be on this site and keep it running smooth .
Once again ,
Thank you Sherry and John for doing a great job on this site it is very much appreciated ,
Paul
Lifetime NRA Member<div>CCDL Member</div>

The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes,

the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Return to “Announcements”