Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By punisher
Done
By AGust82
Done. And tweeted to my millions of followers.
By Arby238
Done
By newguy
Done
By MessEleven
Nice idea, but Barry is the last one on earth to whom I would suggest this. Frankly, I'd like to see him impeached too. The only real action requires political action right here. Start working on the process NOW for the next election.
By Vincent228
I signed it.
But i doubt anyone that has coronated himself as supreme ruler would step down off the throne. even if you gave him his walking papers.
By Harry
Done and shared on facebook
By Hddreamer
Done
By turbofx4
"The petition you are trying to access has been removed from the site under our Moderation Policy because it is in violation of our Terms of Participation."
By Harry
turbofx4 wrote:"The petition you are trying to access has been removed from the site under our Moderation Policy because it is in violation of our Terms of Participation."
Saw that and it simply proves that they will soon come after 1st amendment
By AFS1970
I know I am new here, but we need to stop perpetuating the myth that the white house has any power to answer these petitions. Even signing them is acknowledging BHO as a supreme Monarch.

In this case, as Malloy is the governor of a state, by signing this you are saying you no longer want states rights and would like King Barry I to declare our election null and void.

Did we all sleep through civics class?
By Hddreamer
That's right we should not say a word let them do what they want , control our lives , take our money that we work hard for , and let them change our Constitution that has worked for hundreds of years and now all of a sudden it's no good ! Yeahhh I'm with you LOL,
NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!