Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By SR9
MessEleven wrote:
SR9 wrote:I think your right. That is a good thing, I was planning to update my 22 rifle with a target stock and scope for silhouette shooting at WLOPA this Summer.
And the new plate shooting area too! Rifles will be a part of the fun!
I am looking forward to that too. I hope they will have those events at a time I can make.

I was thinking about going up on Saturday but right now I am just too discouraged with the BS laws this state has passed to even think about it. :cry:
By Mike-Sid
SR9 wrote:
MessEleven wrote:
SR9 wrote:I think your right. That is a good thing, I was planning to update my 22 rifle with a target stock and scope for silhouette shooting at WLOPA this Summer.
And the new plate shooting area too! Rifles will be a part of the fun!
I am looking forward to that too. I hope they will have those events at a time I can make.

I was thinking about going up on Saturday but right now I am just too discouraged with the BS laws this state has passed to even think about it. :cry:
I hear ya Vin! I was going to go shooting today, but did not want to deal with these new laws yet. So I deiced to take the bike to get a cup of coffee! 135 miles later, I feel better!
By SR9
When I got home I gave mine a bath and went out for an hour just to get away from the media and clear my head. Looks good all squeaky clean.

It just burns me up that the azzs in Hartford have done what I consider the equivalent of pissing on the graves of our deceased veterans and slapped the faces of the current ones.

Sorry for the rant, I am having a hard time watching our country get sold out for a candy bar and a pair of nylons.
By hayes1966
Getting sold out for the promise of a candy bar and pair of nylons. This bill wont make one difference to gun violence.

I gave up reading the bill as I was getting pissed off at how many times the words "social security number" were in it.
\
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!