Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
:D Thanks for posting the pictures of this past Friday's rifle plate match at Silver City Gun Club. We had several members from CTSHOOTING come up and knock the heck out of the plates. Saw a good variation of rifles, with John using his short "bulpup". The only matches that he lost, was because the winners barrrel was longer, therefore giving them an advantage to the distance to the plates. JUST KIDDING. Everyone had a good time and thats what matters. We now give awards out to the youngsters, so bring them up. :roll: :D :roll:

SEE PICTURES IN THE GALLERY SECTION
By hayes1966
I almost had another 10/22 to build a race gun with but some maggot took it out from under me :lol:

You need to post a couple of pics of the 10/22 builds you did.

Next time I will bring my camera and put some videos up on Youtube!
By resinator
:D Thank you for the offer to take some videos of the plate match Hayes1966.
I will get some pictures of my Ruger 10/22 builds this weekend and post them in the galley area.

Thanks for all your help and hope you will return for some more plate match shooting. Practice nights are great, since you can bring all your "toys" and try them all...... :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!