Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
:D This Friday we had the biggest turnout for a plate match, with 39 people showing up to try out their luck at either pistol or rifle, at the plate rack. We had several youngsters and ladies also showing up to shoot. Everyone responded to the big turnout by getting in line quickly when their number was called to be next in line to shoot. That let everyone get quite a few times to test their skill at the plates. We even stayed a little extra to all those that still wanted to shoot.

Thanks to everyone that showed up and hope you all had a good time.

This Friday, March 13th is a "Rifle" plate match. Anyone that want's to try it, and does not have a rifle, come up anyway. We have plenty for you to use. :roll:
By hayes1966
I was talking to Gene and Roger at Capitol City tonight. Will try make to make it down this Friday.
By resinator
:D I hope you can make it down this Friday John. Not only is it a .22 rifle plate match, but Roger is going to mix up a batch of his "world famous" chili. There is always free coffee and munchkins also, with soft drinks available. Bring a friend. :lol:
By hayes1966
Richy

I plan on going with JohnB, 762-4-U and Mike-Sid but I am afraid they will eat all the munchkins while I am on the range :)
By PaiN
hayes1966 wrote:Richy

I plan on going with JohnB, 762-4-U and Mike-Sid but I am afraid they will eat all the munchkins while I am on the range :)
As with cheeze-its you could "get your own box".....no one would like you, but you could :?
By resinator
I am glad that you gave me a warning on your munchie favorites. I am getting my coat on right now and going shopping, just for you guys.

Come up, and if you servive Rogers chili, you can have the munchies.... :lol:

See you guys there. :roll:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!