Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements

Do you plan on going to this event?

Yes - well worth the $10 donation
80%
No - Funds are tight
20%
Will ask my partner for permission !
No votes
0%
St. Jude’s Shoot A Thon Meriden Rod and Gun Club 2009 - March 14th

As part of the CT Shooting Sportsmen charitable events the Meriden Rod and Gun Club is open to the public for the annual Saint Jude's Shoot A Thon that will be held on Saturday March 14, 2009. There is a $10 charitable donation " ticket " with all of the proceeds going to benefit Saint Jude's Children's Research Hospital to help fight disease like childhood cancer .

Your $10 Donation will provide you with access to the club's archery, pistol and trap range your ticket will also entitle you to eat all you want including venison chili, clam chowder and fish, game and domestic foods as well as hamburgers and hot dogs throughout the day, and on top of this we will hold a raffle that features all kinds sporting goods that will be held at the end of the days event.

We are open to the public and we encourage all to come for a worthy cause to help fight children cancer at Saint Jude. Tickets will be sold at the door. We look forward to seeing you there. You can also access us at www.meridenrodandgunclub.com for more information and directions, all inquiries are welcome.
By JohnFH
I'll drag as many as I can from Torrington GC
By CTSixshot
The open house late last year was a fine day spent on the range. I'm glad to see they are doing a similar event earlier in the year...I'll be there, at least do my darndest to make it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!