Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By PaiN
newguy wrote:If anyone else hasn't noticed seems all the Connecticut News Channels are serious Hush Hush about this.
8O No WAY.......!

:lol:
By CaptMac
Thank you to those who came today. You were out there protecting my liberty, while others elected to stay home in comfort.
By sigequinox
The Protest went great for al those who didn't make it. There were probably upwards of a thousand people there! Lets keep up the good fight and all the momentum.
By PaiN
The rally gave me hope we can beat this non-sense.... Let's keep up the fight.
Many thanks to all that made it.
By 19-3ben
Wow!!! That was great.
The Courant even wrote a great article about us.

Now, since we've taken the time to write all sorts of complaint letters to politicians and media, I think we owe it to Mr. Kaufman to write well worded thank you notes for giving us coverage, and a fair article rather than making us look like some stupid, neanderthal fringe lunatics that other articles seem to.
Please write to him to say thank you.
By hayes1966
Good crowd today. Got to hang out with Pain, Myglimk2,Nvisn, KenT, LTB45 and White95.
By White95
It was a good turn out. Nice to meet you guys.
By Mopar
Only one of that group I saw today was LTB45. What the heck, I showered before the rally! :cry:
By KenT
hayes1966 wrote:Good crowd today. Got to hang out with Pain, Myglimk2,Nvisn, KenT, LTB45 and White95.
Great meeting you all as well!

It was like being at a football game except it actually matters. Glad to be a part of it.

(no offense to obsessive football fans ;)
By punisher
Thanks to everyone who made it.
I was impressed with the amount of our brothers and sisters who showed to support our rights.
Thanks again :!:
By myglimk2
It was definitely a very nice turnout! I was very nice seeing all you guys!

This is a pic from the back, where we were hanging out. 8)
By Mopar
Here's a view of the crowd from where I was: http://youtu.be/7DgpgTXOgZQ
By xring
Good turnout but there should have been more, people are angry as they should be. I missed the news tonight and am wondering if we got more than the 20 seconds that I estimated we would get? Anyone catch the officer taking a pic out from one of the balcony's, I guess he was proud as well to be there!
By myglimk2
xring wrote:Good turnout but there should have been more, people are angry as they should be. I missed the news tonight and am wondering if we got more than the 20 seconds that I estimated we would get? Anyone catch the officer taking a pic out from one of the balcony's, I guess he was proud as well to be there!
Yah we saw him up there as well! :lol:
By CaptMac
Anyone get and keep one of those green & white ribbons? My wife worked hard on those, and if possible, I'd like another one as a souvenir.

Let me know if you do.

Thanks.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!