Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By ernhartfan3
I would like to see them come up with proof that legal gun owners are the people committing crimes to justify the bans they want to impose! :x
By JohnFH
They can't and they don't care, it's about power not safety.
By JohnB
on a state level..we're kinda screwed
By Bigeast
"Buying back is certainly an option and might get a good response so it's certainly something to think about," said Republic Minority Leader Rep. Larry Cafero.

WTF?

First of all, a "good response" is questionable!

Second of all, the state is broke where the hell are they going to get the money to do this?
By JohnFH
Bigeast wrote:"Buying back is certainly an option and might get a good response so it's certainly something to think about," said Republic Minority Leader Rep. Larry Cafero.

WTF?

Second of all, the state is broke where the hell are they going to get the money to do this?
obama will just print them some, that's what they are doing for everything else.
By Malaga2
Funny.... This is what the Bill of Rights is all about!!!!
By Bigeast
JohnFH wrote:
Bigeast wrote:"Buying back is certainly an option and might get a good response so it's certainly something to think about," said Republic Minority Leader Rep. Larry Cafero.

WTF?

obama will just print them some, that's what they are doing for everything else.
Oh yeah....good point!
By JohnB
im wondering if they are talking about mag posesion ban/buy back or just a stand alone buy back
By Malaga2
They want to buy my mags... They can kiss my ass!!!!!
By SR9
On the 11pm ch3 news malloy said that we need back ground checks at gun shows because that is where all the bad guys are buying guns. The last gun show I went to there lots of calls to the state that I witnessed even for long guns.

What a maroon.
By JohnFH
What a dummy, bad guys don't "buy" things, they take them from law abiding citizens, kind of like he wants to do???
By jerryd
They can KISS my wrinkled ASS !!!! :oops: :oops:
By sjcolwell2
Malaga2 wrote:They want to buy my mags... They can kiss my ass!!!!!
I'll second that !!!
By SR9
Lets not concede just yet, keep the emails, letters and phone calls to our reps coming. I am not going to give up, it is not over until it is over. The morons in Hartford need to hear enough to make them believe they will lose their jobs if they let this legislation pass. Strength in numbers.

They can say anything but what actually passes remains to be seen. Mags are not tracked so how will they know who has what?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!