Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By PaiN
nvisn wrote:Anyone else care to join me?
I'm free(seriously...no wife, no kids :D) so count me in. I also happen to have just gotten my new Sweet 22 sighted in on my 10/22...
By nvisn
PaiN wrote:
nvisn wrote:Anyone else care to join me?
I'm free(seriously...no wife, no kids :D) so count me in. I also happen to have just gotten my new Sweet 22 sighted in on my 10/22...

Sweet. I should add that it is open to members and non members. Pistol and rifle. $5 a round. Buy two rounds to get a frank and soda.
By GixerJockey
6-10pm?

I think i'm in...
By nvisn
No it's during the day. It's hard to see the shilouettes during the night time.
By JohnFH
if it's later in the day I would like to check it out, have a rifle/pistol in the morning.
By nvisn
It's 2-5
By myglimk2
I really hope I can make it to this!!! :D
By JohnFH
do you have a course of fire or overview for those of us that have never done this before.
By SR9
It is a good time.

I am not sure I will be back in time though. I will be out of state at a Wedding Saturday and hope to get back by early afternoon Sunday.

:cry:
By PaiN
JohnFH wrote:do you have a course of fire or overview for those of us that have never done this before.
I've never shot this either, so I just plan to wing it when I get there.....
By nvisn

TIME:       2:00 - 5:00 P.M.
SHOOTING ORDER:  is by infiltration.  Every 5 minutes a new shooter is accepted.
EQUIPMENT:    Any ,22 rifle or pistol, any sights, scopes.  Slings, heavy barrels are O.K.
TARGETS:  Standard NRA animal silhouettes for rifle.  For pistol, we use bowling pins.
Ranges:    44,66,77,95 yards for rifle.    22/33/44/55 yards for pistol.
CATEGORIES:    Benched rifle for juniors and seniors...Standing rifle for adults.
PRIZES:         Bragging rightsfor class winners, satisfaction of competing for all shooters.
                         Prizes for the kiddies!

FEE:         $5.00 /
By Mike-Sid
this is great fun! I went to 2 this year.....and like Nvisin said, pay for 2 "rounds" and get a hot dog or CHILLI DOG and soda MMMMMMMMMMM

I have to work Sunday, so I'm out
By GixerJockey
Im in. This sounds like fun.

I assume that we can shoot both rifle and pistol?
By nvisn
Yup. $5 each flight you do.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!