Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By JohnFH
Ok, just for fun, I want to make some of my own fireworks on July 4.

I can have 2 guests at the club with me, if you want to go to NWCSA in Colebrook for a few hours Monday, sign up in the thread as "in".

Sat night I'll randomly draw 2 names from the list and we'll make as much noise as possible monday, plan on bringing out your "big" stuff.
By PaiN
I'm going to see Fireworks with the fam on Sunday night....so Monday should work out....but the biggest noise maker I've got is a .30carbine :oops:
Last edited by PaiN on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
By JohnFH
run what you brung, I'm bringing lots of Goex, got a new rifle to break in, some 300WSM, 30-06 maybe.... Who knows, I won't till I load the car
By myglimk2
Aw man, i'll be in Gettysburg for this! Would have loved to try out the new mini14! :(

Maybe next year :evil:
By Rbadbadger
I'm down, Not sure when the families are planning there fireworks, But I got my mosin. Loudest one I got :(
By GreggAndrews
I would definitely be in.

I have three percussion revolvers, and a shotgun that just want to make noise. The HP995 is kinda noisy too. :)
By JohnFH
Afternoon, or a little earlier, I have no other plans for monday other than shoot.
By djmiked
full auto ma deuce make enough noise for ya? :lol:
By JohnFH
ok, so there are 3, Pain, GreggAndrews and Rbadbadger

If that is correct, I will have names this afternoon, AND if my buddy is coming, then all 3 can go, he can take 2 guests too.
By JohnFH
OK, ALL 3, we are going to the range at 1pm, Pain I'll pm you, others will meet at the Drakeville fire house at 12:45pm and drive up from there.

If you don't know where the fire house is, pm me.

Range is cold, all firearms arrive unloaded and cased to the line.
By Rbadbadger
Yo John, My girlfriends family starts there fourth at like 11AM. I just asked her and found out...Sorry man! Hope you guys have ablast!!!!!
By GreggAndrews
I'm in, I have a bit of APP 3f left, so hopefully that'll last me the rest of the day :D

Only about 90 .454 RB though, so I'll have to spread those out :roll:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!