Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Mopar
I would buy 1 of each. I would also second donating the money to offset the costs of maintaining the forum.

Just don't tell anyone a CCDL executive board member said that!
By snakeeater332
I'd be interested in a few blue decals and would also pay for them to help offset the costs of this forum.
By hayes1966
Mike-Sid wrote:I think if there is any money to donate we could donate it to the CT Shooting web site. How does this sound?
I would defer any such decision to myglimk2 as he is the one doing all the work in getting the decals made up. If the costs associated with running the board need to be addressed it should be done independently of this.
By bcain
Yes I would like one either color is fine whatever there is more of!
Thanks really cool!
By Arby238
Just let us know how much. The donation thing is a good idea.
By Mike-Sid
hayes1966 wrote:
Mike-Sid wrote:I think if there is any money to donate we could donate it to the CT Shooting web site. How does this sound?
I would defer any such decision to myglimk2 as he is the one doing all the work in getting the decals made up. If the costs associated with running the board need to be addressed it should be done independently of this.
I was speaking of the above and beyond money. Bandwith is not free, and think of all the gun deals you got from this board! I was just thinking of keeping a good thing going, not just taking, but giving back a little......like your mentor would! :lol:
By SKSMAN
White please!
By curman4
I would like a blue one let me know the cost
By GreggAndrews
Well, since it's for a GOOD cause (CCDL counts in my book, along with site maintenance), I'd donate a small amount I'd suppose... :wink:
By newguy
I be willing to make a donation too. Suggestion you may wanna look into a paypal account whoever gonna collect the money and post the link to make donation. Pretty easy to do Btw like to have bumpersticker too i am not picky on color lol
By bigtitan
i'm in. A white one is fine with me. I'll donate a few bucks if needed.
By YeaItsSlo
white, let me know cost as well..
By myglimk2
Should be getting the decals in sometime next week!! :yeah:
By nvisn
I would love a white one.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]