Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By GreggAndrews
No problem Jeff, sorry it isn't much though.

But man, it sucks being out of work. :cry:
By myglimk2
Every little bit helps and it adds up fast! 8)

Thanks again for donating!

$153.44 Has been raised as of tonight!! :D

EDIT:: $158.44
By myglimk2
Git yo decals heeere!! :twisted:
By myglimk2
$158.44 was donated to CCDL on 06-23-2011 at 9:21a.m. via Paypal!
Thank you to everyone who donated!

I still have plenty more decals remaining and will still be accepting donations!

Thanks again everyone!

Jeff
By nvisn
I can in fact confirm reciept of the donation. Thank you all.
By myglimk2
Thanks James!
By LTB45
I just saw the donation in my email.

Thank you so, so much to Jeff and all of the members of this forum.
We built CCDL to help everyone in CT and honestly some of things that we are doing as an organization is more than any of us founding members could have ever imagined in the beginning.

None of what we do, would or could be possible without all the help we get from our members that step up and get involved, either by taking an active roll or through contributions that allow us to continue fighting the good fight!

Please remeber that we have our anual Family Picnic coming up soon and everyone is invited! I hope to see you all there.

Again I say THANK YOU to all of you!!!

Carry On!

Lenny Benedetto
Vice President
Connecticut Citizens
Defense League, Inc.
By nyalex98
LTB45 wrote: Please remeber that we have our anual Family Picnic coming up soon and everyone is invited! I hope to see you all there.
When and where is that?
By LTB45
The info was sent out in our Members update on 6/13

The date has been set for the 3rd annual CCDL Family Picnic this summer. We are scheduled for August 27th at Boothe Memorial Park in Stratford. More details will follow soon. We look forward to celebrating our 2nd Amendment Rights with our members from across the State.

There will be more details soon.
By romma
I also would like to thank you folks here at CTShooting for generous donation to CCDL. Hopefully I can find some time to post here a bit more once and a while. Time is realitively short for me trying to keep up.

Lenny, thank you for personally inviting everyone to the picnic, I hope it is as nice weather that we had with the two prior picnics. We really have some fun meeting CCDL members from across the State. The first picnic, we did not know alot of the people because we were so new, the next year, we knew probably most. This year, I hope that we go back to meeting many new members for the first time, along with our members from last year, and the year before that.

See you all there!!
Scott Wilson
CCDL, Inc.
By hayes1966
myglimk2 wrote:$158.44 was donated to CCDL on 06-23-2011 at 9:21a.m. via Paypal!
Thank you to everyone who donated!

I still have plenty more decals remaining and will still be accepting donations!

Thanks again everyone!

Jeff
Jeff, Good job!!
By myglimk2
Thanks, John!

Plenty more decals to be had guys!!
By glocks1986
Booth park for picnic? That's close to me hmm maybe I'll attend....
By myglimk2
Not maybe, your gonna be there, Vince!! :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!