Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By nvisn
Google is telling me this page may have been hacked and when I load it now it is trying to install a plugin. What gives?
By myglimk2
Havent had any problems with mine? :?

BTW, did you get my message?
By nvisn
I did thanks! It seems to be resolved.
By JohnB
we got hacked ! sherrie fixed i with a backup tho..all back to normal, sorry guys :roll:
By nvisn
Google Chrome is still throwing this warning.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
ctshooting.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified ctshooting.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on ctshooting.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
By JohnB
shes looking into it now...thanks
By Sherrie
It is fixed. However, apparently some browsers (firefox), use a service that automatically blocks any sites that have had a problem recently and will continue to block the site. I had to edit my browser options to shut that off.
By Sebring_Pop
I had to shut mine off also on Firefox
By Savage
I got the same message on my personal laptop and figured I'd wait and you guys would have it fixed. Hopefully it doesn't cause any problems on my Gov computer. If I was left with only Guntalk during the work day...I'd probably be an angrier person.
By Sherrie
Every file on the website has been cleaned.
In Firefox, there is an option in security that blocks "reported attack sites". Even though it was fixed within a few hours, it is still listed as a reported site, have to wait for it to be reviewed.

I just shut that option off in Firefox and I have no problems. Internet Explorer never gave me any issues.

If anything were really wrong, my antivirus would see it.

~Sherrie
By JohnFH
I'm sorry, it's probably all my fault, at least that's what my wife tells me :roll:
By PLO231
Savage wrote:If I was left with only Guntalk during the work day...I'd probably be an angrier person.
+1
By Savage
PLO, what unit(s) were you with?
By PLO231
I was a AV-8B Harrier PowerLine Mech, active duty 94-98 @ VMA-231 in Cherry Point, NC.
I did two Med floats (USS Nassau/USS Wasp) with the 26th MEU while attached to HMM-264 and HMM-365.
Are you a Motivated, Hard Charging (former) Devil Dog? :lol:
By Savage
Corpsman from 1/1. Came out here to knock school out while active and work on my officer package. I'm gunning for ground officer. 2nd LT Savage has a nice ring to it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!