Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
Anti-gun advocates cite NRA, law loopholes for rising violence in New Haven; residents told to speak out
November 28, 2010
By Susan Misur, Register Staff
[email protected]
NEW HAVEN — The National Rifle Association and rogue gun stores are two of the culprits causing gun violence to increase, the executive director for Connecticut Against Gun Violence said Saturday, adding that residents must speak up to — or vote out — officials to demand change and save lives.

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2010 ... 112810.txt

SEE the Videos & Comments section on the website!
By SR9
Well said John. I feel the same way but I do not have time in military service. It always makes me mad as hell when our Vets get insulted like that. They can insult me but don't do it to our military people past and present, intentionally or unintentionally. We owe a lot to those past and present who fought to allow us to have our freedom including my dad and youngest son.

What a bunch of A$$s.

And by the way if you have not heard it from me Thank you for your service!! I appreciate it and will be forever grateful.
By SR9
CTSixshot wrote:Now it's those "rogue" sporting goods stores, I guess...
Man killed with baseball bat: Victim shared shelter with suspect in Hamden trail culvert http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2010 ... 438314.txt
What next? Sheesh.
By CTSixshot
Ban Human Beings!

(Ooohhh...they've done that already!)
By punisher
Such ignorant statements by the press really piss me off. Where's this yahoos proof or study? The sad part is ignorant folks actually believe this garbage.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!