Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By PaiN
Too bad its only pointed toward Obama.....the author forgot about all the years of impotent leadership...on both sides
By SR9
Unfortunately, we cannot undo the past. I imagine that is why a lot more of the guilty parties are not mentioned. Also, it is the President's responsibility to provide leadership and direction. This President will do neither in accordance with our Constitution. HIS agenda is all that matters to him, not the desires of the people.

Not for nothing, we have the politicians that we have due to how the people voted. Ultimately, it is our fault our government is the way it is. I know most if not all of us here have more than likely made good choices(or at least as good as we could) but too many have not. So here we are today, our rights as a free people are being eroded every day and at an ever increasing rate. IMHO this will continue until our nation crumbles from within unless those of us who are now in the minority do something to stop this. What? I will leave that to your own thoughts.
By PaiN
I agree, "we" made the bed "we" sleep in. On the other hand "we" are in this bed by lies and deceit.
So who is to blame the liar or the gullible? I tell you now it is far too late and even farther gone to matter. Last year our country was bought. European nations are succumbing one by one. 3rd world nations are being trampled and left to rot. Ever more subtle pressure is on from all directions and squeezing.
Think, don't react, draw your line-in-the-sand and do not fall for the lie anymore. I mean what I say in, "the Destroyer approaches"
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!