Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By romma
My point was as a LE, Just play ball, even if you don't like it, life goes a lot easyer, And when it comes to the 2nd.
Sorry, no can do... We are citizens, and I will not accept being ruled over like some kind of Police State... It is time to push back and let our voices be heard.
By Socom
Sorry romma, getting a little to deep for me... I kinda like this forum. I learned a lot, and would like to think I may have helped a few also. So, I don't want to sound like we are in a chat room, Good luck, my friend... P.S. I would love to sit down and debate this issue with you over a coffee someday, I am 100% pro 2nd. always have been and always will be... Just I feel this is not the way, were not in a yahoo chat room, and i would hate to get kicked out of here...
By hayes1966
Mike-Sid wrote:
Socom wrote:I never heard of that group (CCDL) Has anyone else ? .
Yes I have, it is a CT group. Being in NY you might not of heard of them.
I think they are verry active on the "other CT gun fourm"

Is that correct?
The CCDL are active on several boards and have a very informative web site at http://www.ccdl.us/.

New group but very vocal on gun rights in CT.
By Socom
Thank's Mr. Hayes, I'll have to follow them a little more!
By Mike-Sid
romma wrote:
My point was as a LE, Just play ball, even if you don't like it, life goes a lot easyer, And when it comes to the 2nd.
Sorry, no can do... We are citizens, and I will not accept being ruled over like some kind of Police State... It is time to push back and let our voices be heard.

romma......I fully agree with you on this one!
By trucker
I think part of the issue may be that the Town or City doing the background investigation is doing the investigation in preparation of issuing the Town or City permit. So they are not held to the specifics of the State Board's requirements.

This comes into play in many other issues as well. Each Town or City has it's own police dept and it's own Chief. And each Chief has their own rules and priorities. That's why it's difficult to get a permit depending on what Town you live in. Some Chiefs have said out-right that they don't like issuing the permits, so obviously they make it more difficult.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!