Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By SR9
As many of you may already know the Governor is getting ready to attack our Constitutional Rights by Executive order. See below.

http://ccdl.us1.list-manage1.com/track/ ... e0413aed2a

PLEASE send emails, call or write to the following Representatives concerning the Governors planed Executive Order.

Ed Jutila (D) – 37th House District [email protected]
Home: 860-739-7730 Capitol: 860-240-8585

Frank Nicastro (D) – 79th House District [email protected]
Home: 860-585-6070 Capitol: 860-240-8585

Linda Orange (D) – 48th House District [email protected]
Home: 860-537-3936 Capitol: 860-240-8585

Danny Rovero (D) – 51st House District [email protected]
Home: 860-774-3792 Capitol: 860-240-8585

Kevin Ryan (D) – 139th House District [email protected]
Home:860-848-0790 Capitol: 860-240-8504

Louis Esposito (D) – 116th House District [email protected]
Home: 203-397-8588 Capitol: 860-240-8500

Andrew Maynard (D) – 18th Senate District [email protected]
Capitol: 860-240-0591

Catherine Osten (D) – 19th Senate District [email protected]
Capitol: 860-240-8600

We as law abiding citizens must show our Governor and representatives that we will not be bullied into giving up our rights more than we already have.
By SR9
Here is a sample letter I wrote that I offer to our Patriots. Feel free to use as is or modify to your liking. The following addresses the points mentioned in the CCDL email its members received.

Dear Representative,

I am writing to let you know that I am VERY unhappy with the way the governor and the
Democratic Party are painting lawful gun owners as extremists. Lawful gun owners are law
abiding citizens that believe in the Constitution of the United States of America and the
rule of law. Let me be clear about that.

The Governor and party leadership is making it seem as if every elected Democrat is anti
2nd Amendment and "on-board" with what the governor intends to do. I find this disturbing
since the CCDL(of which I am a member) and its members have supported you because of your
position on our 2nd Amendment rights.

I will continue to support you in 2016 if you continue to support the 2nd Amendment and oppose
the governor's violation of due process and misuse of watch lists for unintended purposes. In
order to facilitate support for you in the future I need to know your opinion of the governor's
plan to impose an executive action that would revoke permits to carry a firearm, block sales of
firearms, and quite possibly lead to the confiscation of legally owned private property. It is
imperative for me to know where you stand in this issue. For continued support I must have a written
response to back up your position one way or the other. This is far too grave a situation to
have any misunderstanding. Please be clear.

The Governor's plan is a violation of due process. Please contact the governor's office directly
and tell the governor his plan is wrong, and that it violates both the U.S. Constitution and our
State Constitution. Please send me a copy of what you send the governor.

Be advised there are people on these lists who have no ties to terrorism whatsoever, and that
just because they are on this list it does not mean that they are an actual terrorist. In fact
there are several legislators who are members of Congress that are on this list and have no due
process to get removed. This is a travesty on the Federal level and will become the same at the
state level if adopted.

This insanity is out of control. The unwarranted attacks on our Constitutional Rights on both the
Federal and state level must stop. Violating our rights will do NOTHING to make us safer.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
By Hddreamer
I'm on it SR9 !
By Hddreamer
Did my part emailed them all !
By SR9
Hddreamer wrote:Did my part emailed them all !
Great! Thanks for your help. We need to band together to make our voices heard in Hartford. It seems futile but we have to try.
By Hddreamer
I'm with ya 100% wish more members would take 5 min out of there busy schedules to send an email if they don't help they don't have any reason to bitch if they take more of our legal rights on firearms away ,lm sure that if every person on every forum spent not even 5 min to write we wouldn't be in the mess we're in !
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!