Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By GerryB
I concur with CTSixshot. Welcome to the group. I'm sure it's slow due to no one wanting to venture out in the snow and cold. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I took my pistols to the outdoor range Saturday and froze my butt off.

But on the other hand if any of you new guys like reloads, CTSixshot has some great stuff. Check him out. He can do most common reloads and make them inexpensively. I've run his .45 ACP reloads and they shot great!
By moe77
I'm new here, thanks for the welcome.

Is there a classified/for sale section?

Ps. CTSixshot, do you want to sell any of those 223 projectiles? :D
By moe77
The classifieds loaded now. Didn't see it before, maybe because in on my phone? Idk
By CTSixshot
I think you have to be logged in for the classifieds to show, but you've figured it out.
By PRussell3
New here and hope to see it grow. Looking to start reloading and hoping to get some advice and give back how ever i can.
By CTSixshot
Howdy and welcome.
Feel free to come by, if you want to sit in on some reloading. Roughly fifty-plus calibers and 100 meters outside.
By SR9
PRussell3 wrote:New here and hope to see it grow. Looking to start reloading and hoping to get some advice and give back how ever i can.
Welcome! Good to see some new members coming on board. Post away. CTSixshot is one of several reloading gurus here and I have been doing 9mm for a couple of years now myself. I also collect C&R stuff, all shooters of course.

Enjoy and welcome!
By hayes1966
I imagine the classifieds will pick up again now that Facebook has stated it will prohibit the private sale of firearms on.

We'll see how it pans out.
By Hddreamer
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
By PRussell3
Hey guys. Just stopped into Bass Pro Shop in Bridgeport today. The place is really nice. But is on average $5-$8 more expensive than Cabelas in East Hartford. Has anyone else been down there yet? What did you think?
By hayes1966
I went to Bass Pro and found the prices on the high side. The food and service in the restaurant was worse than McDonalds. The wildlife displays were cool but nothing compared to Cabelas.
By magneton44
[quote="hayes1966"]I imagine the classifieds will pick up again now that Facebook has stated it will prohibit the private sale of firearms on.

We'll see how it pans out.[/quote]

Just deactivated my Facebook account.. :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!