Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By KSODA
guinness126 wrote:I have seen this on other forums today; anyhow, they are calling for action, so I am hoping many of you will support this.

http://gunowners.org/a042109.htm

This president is not a friendly man to us gun owners!! :x

This President is not friendly to the Constitution and freedom and national security...PERIOD! He should be impeached and brought up on charges of moral bankruptcy, incompetence, lying, illegally threatening and changing the Constitutional foundations of this nation and our national security, and aiding and abedding the enemy...the list of charges are too many to mention. He and his administration, as well as several in Congress not only have offended our troops and veterans, but also Christians.

In my opinion, he and so many others ran for office on false pretenses and has always had ulterior motives to destroy this nation from within and to implement the teachings and practices of such far left radicals like Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Wright and domestic terrorist William Ayers and others.

Tell me, how does a young man with the life he led afford a Harvard law education? Through funding of radical Muslims.

We know from his autobiography that he had Muslim roommates in college of foreign nationality. Now it turns out that an influential, radical black Muslim with close ties to the Saudi royal family and an outspoken opponent of Israel helped finance Obama’s law school education. Obama’s benefactor at the young age of 25 is Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour a/k/a Donald Warden.

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY A SITTING US PRESIDENT "BOWED" TO A SAUDI PRINCE? And now has kissed up to dictators and murders of Cuba, Iran and Venezuela, while offending our long standing staunch allies! Do we still wonder why he has authorized millions of US tax dollars to help Palestinians, but the money first has to go through Hamas! Do we really think he never thought of this? It was intentional if you ask me. Thus he is aiding and abedding terror sponsoring governments, dictators, al Qaeda, Hamas and others.

Can we imagine what the nations fighting against Communism and opression must be thinking? Who will stand up for their fight for freedom now? Watch Russia, China North Korea and Iran very closely over the next year!

Here are some facts you should know about al-Mansour according to a investigative report:

* “He is well known within the black community as a lawyer, an orthodox Muslim, a black nationalist, an author, an international deal-maker, an educator, and an outspoken enemy of Israel.”

* In a 1995 book, “The Lost Books of Africa Rediscovered,” he alleged that the United States was plotting genocide against black Americans.

* He was the mentor of Black Panther Party founder Huey Newton and his cohort, Bobby Seale.

* Al-Mansour’s more recent videotaped speeches focus on Muslim themes, and abound with anti-Semitic theories and anti-Israel vitriol.

* At the same time he was raising money for Obama’s education he was representing top members of the Saudi Royal family seeking to do business and exert influence in the United States.

* He advises Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in his U.S. investments. Prince Talal is most famous for offering $10 million to the City of New York following 9/11, a contribution turned down by Mayor Rudy Giuliani because the Prince said American policies were to blame for the terrorist attacks. Prince Alwaleed has made tens of millions in contributions to Muslim-American charities, some of whose leaders have been charged by our government with terrorism-related ties. Prince Alwaleed also donates millions to Harvard for Islamic studies.

Shall we bring up the fact that he could not pass the FBI security vetting process? Or whether he is American born?

IMPEACH HIM AND HIS ADMINISTRATION
By SigFan
:roll:
By KSODA
Why are we not pushing to ban Obama, Holder, Napalitano, Franks, Palosi, Dodd and the rest?

Never in our 230+ year history has our entire sacred constitution, Decleration of Independence and our very existance as free and liberated citizens ever been at such risk from such careless, callous, lying morally bankrupt, inept, ignorant irresponsible conspiracy seeking baffoons...

where are the patriots?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!