News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Delta Arsenal Range Shoot

Announcements

Moderator: Moderators

resinator
Sharpshooter IV
Sharpshooter IV

Delta Arsenal Range Shoot

Postby resinator » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:00 pm

:D ...Went down to see Doug today at Delta Arsenal in Wallingford with my son-in-law Jim, and to do some shooting on his newly opened range. Brought down my Infinity .45, Les Baer and a race gun Glock 19. Jim had his Glock 23 a Sig 9MM and his AR 9MM SBR rifle. Well the range is one of the best I ever shot at. The lighting and ventalation were unbelievable and there was no smoke in the air, even after Jim unloaded 32 rounds through the SBR rifle.

He has gun rental, range membership and for those who have never fired a full auto machine gun, there are several of those to rent. I personally like the HK MP-5 and the Thompson .45 machine guns.

Stop down and see Doug and Marie to show you around the place. There are 2 more ranges opening there in the near future. Plate shoots and IDPA matches are starting soon.

:roll:

God bless America and out troops....U.S.M.C.

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

SR9
Admin
Admin

Postby SR9 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Looks great.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy 1962

NVPL : http://www.nvpl.greatatlantictrophy.com/
WLOPA : http://www.wlopa.com/index.htm

Return to “Announcements”